First off this is the first WIP and the first Battletech and, therefore, the first OmniArmory post!
- Removing model lines and flashing.
- On a few of them I decided to change the arm position to me more aggressive. So I cut the arms off. Sanded them flat. Drill holes for pinning then pinned & super glued them into position.
- Washed them with warm ware and soap
- Dremel Buffed them
- Base mounted to new MDF Hex bases. The bases are from Warsen.al
- Then used a 2:1 ratio of Apoxie Sculpt and Greenstuff. Filled gaps in arms and mistakes made from my dremel head touching the miniature. I did a little custom work on the Hunchback (far right). Made a tree for him to stand on.
- Then super glued from rocks a got from a friend (Paul).
Over all the turn out is pretty great. More to come.